Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The reason behind this stuff

Hello fellow internet surfer. Be it a social networking site addict, gaming addict, or just plain internet addict, welcome to my latest blog created as of March 30, 2011. I've been using the mobile phone since high school (yeap! that's waaaay back high school days), the times when each text message costs 1PHP each. Well, times have change (lucky for the generation of today), prices of mobile phones went down, mobile phones are not just for texting and calling anymore, text promos here and there, and I'm getting old! hahaha..

Anyway, I have been finding it hard to search information regarding the latest promos that phone companies are offering nowadays, most info I find online are old promos which are already expired. We do not use all the promos that are being offered since we have our own individual uses of our mobile phones. But what if there comes a time when we badly need it?

Now this blog of mine will update you of various mobile phone stuffs. This will also benefit me because I'm also one of you who constantly search the internet for the latest promo and updates on mobile phones. Now, all information you will find here will all be based on what I currently know when the post was made. Feel free to notify me of errors or updates with regards to my posts. Do that by commenting on my posts.


Thanks and have a great day ^_^
~ wipitip

No comments:

Post a Comment